You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
Windows 7 2010 is coming...
Utenti online sul forum: CarlReader

Windows 7 2010 is coming...

Autore: wlf -
contatta

oooooo...se ne sono accorti che windows vista è un pacco...hanno già abbandonato l'idea di fare un s.p. 2 e si parla direttamente di Windows 7...qui lo danno in imminente uscita per aprile maggio 2009,ma nei negozi ci sono filmati di bellissimi portatili da 13 pollici tutti in con il tohuc screen...niente male...

Autore: w_la_patatina -
contatta

Te ke 6 simpatico... qnd vuoi ti passo una copia... in ESCLUSIVA...

Autore: SiMi_87 -
contatta

...mma in attesa di testare il windows 7 io resto fedele al mio xp con service pack3 che va na palata...vista non l'ho mai messo perche sapevo che sarebbe stata una sola..se devo fare una partizione per installare vista,preferisco farla per metterci su linux...

Autore: w_la_patatina -
contatta

Già, ubuntu è davvero positivo... viaggià à pazz'...

Autore: espano -
contatta

bhè si di linux si parla del meglio. cmq io con xp s.p. 2 mi trovo bene.

Autore: #Corboss# -
contatta
san giorgio di piano

windows non serve a niente!!! meglio mac!!! ps il numerino delle foto è già disponibile sull'ipod touch!

Autore: Abdhul -
contatta
RD
GameMaster

e daiie co nsti touch screen, per uno come me che ha sempre le mani unte non é niente di simpatico...

Autore: James227 -
contatta

I just had to share my experience with buying a Windows 10 activation key from GGSel.net because it was so surprisingly smooth and easy. I was dealing with constant reminders to activate my Windows 10 and knew it was time to do something about it. I’d never used this site before, but after reading some good reviews, I decided to give it a shot.

So, here’s how it went down. I went to GGSel.net and was immediately impressed by how simple and straightforward the site is. I wasn’t bombarded https://itmen.software/windows-10/keys with a ton of confusing options or ads—just a clean, easy-to-navigate page where I could find what I needed quickly. I looked through the options for Windows 10 activation keys, and the descriptions were super clear. I knew exactly what I was buying.

I picked out the key that was right for me and went through the checkout process. This part was a breeze—just selected my payment method, entered my email, and paid. Within minutes, I had an email with the key. Honestly, I was a bit amazed at how fast it all happened!

Activating Windows 10 was just as easy. I plugged in the key, and boom, it worked instantly. No more annoying pop-ups or reminders. Everything’s running smoothly now, and I’m one happy camper.

I genuinely recommend GGSel.net if you’re in the same boat and need a quick, reliable way to get your Windows 10 sorted. The whole experience was stress-free, and I couldn’t be more pleased with how everything turned out. It’s definitely a site I’ll return to if I need any more tech support in the future.

Ultimi risultati
chiudi